Cement with confidence. And easier clean-up.
Delivering a strong bond to zirconia and most substrates, TheraCem offers clinicians an effortless, reliable and durable cementation of indirect restorations. Dual-cured TheraCem is ideal for luting crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, and posts.
- Continuous calcium and fluoride release.1
- Transitions from acidic to alkaline pH in minutes.2
- Compatible with most substrates.
- Contains MDP- does not require a primer when used with zirconia and metal substrates.
- Quick and easy removal of excess cement.
- Highly radiopaque. Learn more.
TheraCem saves time and money.
1. Gleave CM, Chen L, Suh BI. Calcium & fluoride recharge of resin cements. Dent Mater. 2016 (32S):e26.
2. New Self-adhesive Resin Cement With Alkaline pH. Chen L, Gleave C, Suh B, J Dent Res96(A):#286, 2017.
1100 W Irving Park Rd | Schaumburg, IL 60193
800-247-3368 | www.bisco.com